Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Okay Mom, you can cry now

What a terrible, crappy day.
I am still super sick (and can't take a dang thing except Tylenol-um, not cutting it).
Took an hour to get to school this morning due to traffic.
Dropped kids off, picked Remi up, drove back home ate lunch, picked Bella up, then time for hospital visit.
3hrs later.
Stopped at McDonald's for dinner, stuck in traffic again, Bella is yelling in the backseat "I have to pee." "I have to pee really bad."
Pulled into driveway only to find Bella and car seat soaked from pee. FREAKING lovely.
My head is splitting open.
Bella is now crying that she misses her Daddy, while Remi is telling her that Daddy is never home. Which causes even more crying.

As I'm cleaning the car out, Remi asks what is the matter with me.
And I just ask him if I can cry yet?
He tells me not now, later.
Okay, I laugh.

Inside, I tell Bella no TV. We need to eat our now cold, super nutritious dinner. She screams and cries through the whole thing, snot flying everywhere. The dogs are barking at the cats out the door, Remi is now crying because he is so tired.
My head is beyond splitting open!

Then Remi looks over at me and says. "Okay Mom, you can cry now."

Which of course starts out as a laugh, cough, snot, then turns into a cry, but my head is killing me so bad, that even crying hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment