Friday, January 14, 2011

And the award goes to...



As I'm getting the kids ready for bed tonight. Bella looks at me and says. "Mom is so fun!" Ha, yeesss! That's the best compliment she can give me, especially because I always feel like with her it's a constant monitoring, which could be interpreted as nagging. Just ask my husband.

"Bella, hands out of your mouth."
"No hitting"
"Say sorry"
"When your done crying, we can talk"
"No more Wonder Pets or Backyardigans tonight"
"After you eat"
"Go pee before we leave"
"Use your words"


Second, what an awesome sentence! Whoohoo Bell's

I hug her and tell her I love her, she tells me "you too". Then Remi argues that no he loves me and of course they then argue back and forth with one word bursts.
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
over and over, until I grab them and yell "Group Hug"

Man, I love my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment